Accidents do happen, and when they do, professionals use the most versatile tools available. Historically, booms and snares have been used to lessen the spread of contaminants but have a limited range of effectiveness.CEREX Advanced Fabrics, Inc. is committed to being a responsible steward of our environment and has pioneered a number of new innovative remediation products to improve and broaden spill response capabilities.
Oil Shark® Fence products are designed to filter water through the fence while capturing a broader range of petroleum contaminants BEFORE they reach fragile habitats.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE on a broad range of emulsified and sheen oil
- FILTERS out hidden subsurface contaminates
- STRONG enough to withstand currents, tides and rain events
- SAFE for use in both FRESH and SALT WATER
- EASY to transport, install and maintain
- CONTINUES to work even when you’re not there; from emergency response to the maintenance phase of clean up
- >> EPA 40CFR 300.5/300/91S(g) Certified.pdf
- >> OilShark Fence Fabric Installation Guidelines.pdf
- >> Nylon 6,6 Nonwoven Fabric Separates Oil Contaminates from Oil-in-Water Emulsions *New